Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Digital Blog Post #L, Ch. 12

For my final Digital Blog Post, here is a Padlet I created. I hope you all enjoy it. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog for my Intro. To Tech for Educators class. I hope you all enjoyed the entire thing and maybe learned a thing or two about technology in the classroom like I have. :)
Ambrose, B. (2015, April 14). Integrating Technology and Creating Change as Teacher Leaders. Created with Padlet

Maloy, Robert, Verock-O’Loughlin,Ruth-Ellen, Edwards, Sharon A., and Woolf, Beverly Park (2013). Transforming Learning with New Technologies. 2nd Edition. Boston, MA: Pearson Education, Inc.

1 comment:

  1. Good summary and reflection on those concepts - fortunately, there's much more to learn along the way and this blog will always be available to you for further reflection - be it for school or personal! :) Also, you now have a good toolbox of engaging and effective tools for including web 2.0 digital tools in your classroom.

    ReplyDelete